❗Do NOT use DIELECTRIC GREASE or any any silicone based greases or oils. THIS WILL DEFORM TOPRE DOMES ❗
B1. Prepare the Stabilizer Sliders [Video], Bars [Video] and Spacebar [Video]
- Apply TriboSys 3203 to the surface of the stabilizer slider, including the spacebar stabilizer plunger. Apply the absolute thinnest layer that you can.
- Do the same to the surface of the stabilizer housing where the slider comes into contact.
- Install topre silencing rings slipped around the slider with the shiny side up, if available.
- Install the sliders in the housing.
- Install the stabilizer bars.
- Apply liberal amounts of Krytox 206g2 to where the bar acts on the slider.
B2. Prepare the 1u Housings and Sliders [Video]
Apply Krytox 205g0 to the housing rails. Use the smallest amount to cover the length of the rail.
- Install topre silencing rings, either to the underside of the housing or slipped around the slider, if available.
- Install the slider into the housing.