Do NOT use DIELECTRIC GREASE or any any silicone based greases or oils. This will deform stock topre domes.
- Apply TriboSys 3203 to the surface of the stabilizer slider, including the spacebar stabilizer plunger. Apply the absolute thinnest layer that you can.
- Do the same to the surface of the stabilizer housing where the slider comes into contact.
- Install topre silencing rings slipped around the slider with the shiny side up, if available.
- Install the sliders in the housing.
- Install the stabilizer bars.
- Apply liberal amounts of Krytox 206g2 to where the bar acts on the slider.
B2. Prepare the 1u Housings and Sliders
Apply Krytox 205g0 to the housing rails. Use the smallest amount to cover the length of the rail.
- Install topre silencing rings, either to the underside of the housing or slipped around the slider, if available.
- Install the slider into the housing.